Packing specification of BD705 anti wear corrosion resistant coatings:
Two component,20Kg/group,packed in a plastic drum
performance feature of BD705 anti abrasion corrosive resistant coating：
dark gray paste,fine particle,popular type,room temperature curing
Excellent in wear & corrosion resistance
BD705 wear-resistant anti-corrosion coating and metal substrate with high bonding strength
Convenient for construction,without very high technical requirements for constructors
Suitable for the repairing and protecting of various wear,corrosion working condition
product usage of BD705 anti corrosive wear resistant coatings:
BD705 wear & corrosion resistant coating is the high performance wear & corrosion resistant polymeric material compounded by high performance wear resistant particles (silicon carbide,carborundum etc) and modified toughening heat resistant resin.Widely used in repairing wear of equipment caused by erosion,corrosion and cavitation,also used in the preparation of wear & corrosion resistant coating on the surface of various machine part which has wear resistant,corrosion resistant requirements.Such as:the repairing and protecting of power plant,port, water resources and hydropower,mine,water pump housing, fan shell and flotation machine etc.
How to use of BD705 anti corrosion abrasive resistant coating:
1. Surface treatment:Do coarsening treatment on the pending-repair part,grinding with angle grinder or sand blasting etc,the surface after coarsening treatment should be cleaned,the surface after this treatment should be the one coarsening,dry and fresh substrates,should be no greasy dirt and dust.
2. Preparation:According to weight ratio 4:1, make A and B two components mix uniformly,and use it up within 30 min.Generally it’s while construction and configuration.Every time the most configuration quantity is not more than 1.5Kg, every time configure too much adhesive,the adhesive is solidified too fast,hasn’t been used up until partial adhesive has solidified and can’t be used. According to the actual temperature,configuration can be appropriately a little more in winter,proper less in summer.If the temperature is too low,you can properly heat up the A component to reduce viscosity for easy to configure.
3. Coating:The suitable coating thickness of BD705 wear & corrosion resistant coating is 1~3mm,make the mixed-up material be coating on the pending-repair part layer by layer,the first layer should be compacted,make it infiltrate fully with the substrates.Repair the surface to be smooth after the coating is coated in the suitable size.This material can’t do machining,should pay attention to controlling the coating thickness to avoid appearing interference phenomenon in the assembly.
4. Curing:Cure for 24 hours at the temperature of 25 degree before using,if the temperature is low,should heat it up or prolong curing time to promote the curing.General construction in winter,can use iodine tungsten lamp do irradiation heating with 40cm distance from the coating.
|BD705 wear & corrosion resistant coating Physical mechanical properties table
|hardness after curing(Shore D)
|BD705 curing features table(test condition:temperature:20～25℃,relative humidity:55)
||operation time limit(25℃)
||working temperature of ensuring wear resistance(℃)
1. This parameter is for laboratory conditions,due to the actual working condition is more complex,suggest users do pretest according to actual working condition
2. When the environment temperature is below 15 degree,the curing time will prolong,should take proper heating measure
3. When the environment temperature is more than 25 degree or the mixing quantity is too large,the curing speed will expedite,should properly shorten the application time of coating after mixing.
Transportation storage of BD705 wear resistant corrosion resistant coatings:
Sealed storage in the cool and dry place.The warranty period is 1 year.Avoid placing it upside down,knocking against and transporting it as a non-dangerous product during transportation.