Packing specification of BD706 large particle wear resistant coatings:
Two component,10Kg/group,packed in a plastic drum
performance feature of BD706 anti wear large particles coating：
Wear resistant performance can reach even more than similar international brand name products.
dark gray paste,large particle,room temperature curing
Excellent in wear & corrosion resistance
BD706 Abrasion Resistant coatings and the metal substrate with high bonding strength
Convenient for construction,without very high technical requirements for constructors
Suitable for the repairing and protecting of various wear,corrosion working condition
product usage of BD706 large particle abrasion resistant particles adhesive:
It is the high performance wear & corrosion resistant polymerization ceramic material compounded by high performance wear resistant ceramic particles and modified toughening resin.Widely used in the repairing of various wear-out parts and the preparation of wear & corrosion resistant coating on the surface of various machine part which has wear resistant,corrosion resistant requirements,such as the repairing and pre-protecting of large load fine particle erosive wear pump body,impeller,fan shell,pipeline elbow,pipeline spiral conveyor etc.
How to use of BD706 anti abrasion large particle adhesives:
1. Surface treatment:Do coarsening treatment on the pending-repair part,grinding with angle grinder or sand blasting etc,the surface after coarsening treatment should be cleaned,the surface after this treatment should be the one coarsening,dry and fresh substrates,should be no greasy dirt and dust.
2. Preparation:According to weight ratio 4:1,make A and B two components mix uniformly,and use it up within 30 min.Generally it’s while construction and configuration.Every time the most configuration quantity is not more than 1.5Kg,too much adhesive is solidified too fast,hasn’t been used up until the adhesive has partial solidified and can’t be used.According to the actual temperature,configuration can be properly a little more in winter and proper less in summer.If the temperature is too low,can properly heat up the A component to reduce viscosity for easy to configure.
3. Coating:The suitable coating thickness of BD706 Abrasion Resistant coatings is 4~8mm,make the mixed-up material be coating on the pending-repair part layer by layer,the first layer should be compacted,make it infiltrate fully with the substrates.Repair the surface to be smooth after the coating is coated in the suitable size,or make BD426 be coating on the coating surface.This material can’t do machining,should pay attention to controlling the coating thickness during repairing,in order to avoid appearing interference phenomenon in the assembly.
4. Curing:Cure for 24 hours at the temperature of 25℃ before using,(If can heat up to the temperature of 60—80℃ and keep this temperature for 2 hours,in this way,can improve 30% comprehensive performance) If the temperature is low,should heat it up or prolong curing time to promote the curing.General construction in winter,can use iodine tungsten lamp do irradiation heating with 40cm distance from the coating.
|BD706 Abrasion Resistant coatings physical and mechanical properties table
|hardness after curing(Shore D)
| features table(test condition:temperature:20～25℃,relative humidity:55)
||operation time limit(25℃)
||working temperature of ensuring wear resistance(℃)
1. This parameter is for laboratory conditions,due to the actual working condition is more complex,suggest users do pretest according to actual working condition
2. When the environment temperature is below 15℃,the curing time will prolong,should take proper heating measure
3. When the environment temperature is more than 25℃ or the mixing quantity is too large,the curing speed will expedite,should properly shorten the application time of coating after mixing.
Transportation storage of BD706 wear resistant large particle adhesives:
Sealed storage in the cool and dry place.The warranty period is 1 year.Avoid placing it upside down,knocking against and transporting it as a non-dangerous product during transportation.